Ray White Real Estate Pty Ltd, its associated businesses, franchisees and licensees are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information. In accordance with the provisions of the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act, Orchid Avenue Hotels Pty Ltd trading as Ray White Hotels Australia may share this information to contact you and forward information with respect to properties advertised. We may also share your information with other Ray White Businesses including but not limited to:
- Ray White Financial Services;
- Ray White Invest;
- Ray White Commercial;
- Ray White Rural;
- Ray White Industrial;
- Ray White Insurance;
- Ray White Real Estate;
- Ray White Retail;
- Ray White Project Marketing and
In providing the above information you agree to this. Information will not be provided to any other party unless authorised with your written consent.
If you do not wish to receive any further material from us or to gain access to your personal information held please either e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3046 4300.
We recognise that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you.
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ‘Privacy Act’ and the National Privacy Principles (‘NPP’s’) govern the way in which we must manage your personal information and this policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage personal information about you.
Collection Types of Information collected
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, other contact details and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are, or someone else you know, is seeking.
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of our standard forms, over the internet, via email or through a telephone conversation with you. There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect personal information directly from you. We will usually notify you about these instances in advance, or where that is not possible, as soon as reasonably practicable after the information has been collected.
Purposes of collection
The personal information that we collect and hold about you depends on your interaction with us. Generally, we will collect and hold your personal
information for the purposes of:
- providing services to you;
- to respond to queries made by you;
- to keep ourselves and you informed of the prevailing conditions of relevant property markets;
- providing you with information about other services that we, our related entities and other organisations that we have affiliations with offer, that may be of interest to you;
- providing you with promotional information about us, our related entities and other organisations that we have affiliations with;
- facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements;
- analysing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved services;
- to monitor our website performance;
- keep you up to date with the latest in Property Listings & Opportunities, and
- keep you up to date of our Achievements, Property Sales, Leases, Transactions and new appointments.
If you access our website, we may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP address and/or domain name.
Failure to provide information
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you with the services you are seeking.
Use and disclosure
Generally, we only use and disclose personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected (as set out above). Although, we may disclose personal information about you to:
- service providers, who assist us in operating our business;
- other service providers, who provide the various services that you have requested and we have arranged;
- a purchaser of the assets and operations of our business, providing those assets and operations are purchased as a going concern;
- our related entities and other organisations that we have affiliations with for the purposes of data recovery, statistical analysis and reporting; and
- our related entities and other organisations that we have affiliations with so that they can provide you with information about their services, their clients and various promotions that might be of interest to you.
We store your personal information in different ways, including in paper and in electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including electronic and physical security measures.
You may access personal information we hold about you, upon making a written request. Ray White Hotels Australia will endeavour to acknowledge your request within 14 days of its receipt and to provide you with access to the information requested within 30 days. We may charge you a reasonable fee for processing your request.
We may decline a request for access to personal information in circumstances prescribed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify us immediately. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 and subject to any other non excludable statutory provisions, Orchid Avenue Hotels Pty Ltd trading as Ray White Hotels Australia for themselves and for the owners/lessors of properties advertised for whom they act give notice that:
- all information given in relation to these properties whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility;
- intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary;
- no person in the employment of Ray White and its associated businesses has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to properties advertised.
This material is produced or provided by the owner/lessor and or their consultants and passed on by Ray White Hotels Australia for general information purposes but no warranty of accuracy is made.
Assume visual images enclosed (eg plans, photography, specifications, artist impressions, brochures) are strictly indicative-conceptual only (any statements to the contrary endorsed on such material are attributable to the author, not us). Appearance or layout of anything depicted may alter at any time without reference to us. All visual material and designs are subject to change at any time. Any measurement noted is taken to be indicative and not to scale. All outlines on photographs are indicative only. Price lists are not offers to sell / lease / hold properties, or fix an asking price - they are last known asking prices only and are subject to change without notice. Any price mentioned in the advertisements does not take into account any applicable Goods and Services Tax (“GST”). Prospective purchases are strongly advised to make their own enquiries as to whether any listing price is inclusive or exclusive of GST. We are not valuers and make no comment as to value. “Sold / leased” designations show only that stock is “currently not available” - not that the property is contracted / settled. Any information supplied may have changed since we received it and we take no responsibility for that. No reliance should be placed on any answer or volunteered information in a call with our staff. Statements of any kind will not be deemed authorised unless in writing signed by one of our directors. This document (including attachments) is only intended for its addressee/s and may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorised use, copying or distribution of this document or any part of its contents, is prohibited. Ray White Hotels Australia recommends each party undertake their own searches and investigations to determine the accuracy of the above information.
Third Party Websites
This Digital Marketing material may contain links to other websites that are external to Ray White Hotels Australia. Ray White Hotels Australia takes reasonable care in selecting other websites, but accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
Links to external websites should not be taken as an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this site.
You Will Receive Information From
As a valued client to the Ray White Hotels Australia we would like to keep you up to date with the latest property listings, services, Achievements, Market Commentary and opportunities from all of our associated businesses, franchisees and licensees. As all clients’ real estate requirements are different to the next we are trying to cater for all in the distribution of our e-Magazines, e-Weekly’s and e-Brochures from Ray White Real Estate Pty Ltd, as well as our associated businesses, franchisees and licensees.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this e-Marketing initiative, then just refer back to the original e-Correspondence that was sent to your email inbox, at the bottom left you will find a check box, tick this and go to the very right of the original e-Correspondence and press the unsubscribe button. If there is no check box then simply select the unsubscribe button located in the bottom right hand corner. As your unsubscribing request is very important to us, please allow up to 5 working days to ensure that your request has been fulfilled.
If you have any further queries then you can direct them to email@example.com or phone (07) 3046 4300.
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site at www.privacy.gov.au.
Postal address: PO Box 7059, BRISBANE, QLD 4001
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (07) 3046 4300
Facsimile: (07) 3046 4310